To remain fruitful and effective in leadership and ministry, it’s crucial for leaders to seek out opportunities for equipping, training and personal growth.
While we offer individualized coaching, we know not every leader can make a financial investment to receive individualized coaching or can invest in the process over a long period of time. We also know leaders often look for smaller, focused equipping spaces to grow in a specific area or field. If this is you, try one of our KP online group coaching modules.
We started this initiative in order to equip hungry kingdom leaders by providing online training around specific topics pertinent to leadership and ministry – live from your computer, phone or tablet.
Each session lasts 60 minutes (45-50 minutes of training and 10-15 minutes of interaction/Q & A) and costs only $35 (two-session topics: $59). If you are currently receiving individual coaching through Kairos Partnerships you are able to participate in online group sessions for FREE.
By participating in an online group coaching session you will:
- Participate in direct, focused and relational equipping from J.R. Briggs, Founder of Kairos Partnerships
- Interact with other kingdom leaders and ministry practitioners around the country
- Dialog in a Q & A at the end of each session
- Receive a follow-up email with helpful tools, reflection questions and key resources (including the presentation slides and notes from the coaching time) for further learning and engagement.
(Instructions and invoice will be emailed to each participant upon registration).
Discovering God’s Purposes For Your Life: The Process of Discernment [HIGHLY RATED]
“What’s God’s will for my life?” It’s a question Christian leaders and pastors are asked often (and one that we certainly have asked ourselves). Training leaders to help others discern and discover God’s purposes for their lives is crucial. Of all the topics I’ve taught on over the past 12+ years, this one – by far – is the tool and the process I’ve shared the most with leaders. Free from simple answers and paint-by-numbers approaches, this session gives the principles and tools leaders need to help equip others in discovering God’s purposes for their lives.
Date and time: Wed June 14 from 3pm-4pm (EDT)
Cost: $35/person ($75 for groups of 3-10 ppl). FREE for those receiving individual Kairos Partnerships coaching.
Registration: click HERE.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE GROUP COACHING TOPICS (Stay tuned for future offerings/dates)
- How to Preside Over a Funeral: What to do Before, During and After
- How to Officiate a Wedding: What to do Before, During and After
- How to Run an Effective Meeting
- Soul Care for Leaders: Resting, Reflecting and Processing in the Intensity of Life, Leadership and Ministry
- Building Healthy Teams: 5 Norms [Team Health Assessment Tool included]
- Cultural Exegesis: Reading Your City Through the Lens of the Gospel for the Sake of the Kingdom (highly rated session)
- Making Disciples From Scratch
- Making the Most Of Your Time: Maximizing Focus and Effectiveness in Ministry
- Crucial Conversations and the Church: Practical Steps to Learning to Speak the Truth in Love
- 7 Ways to Think Like and Become a Leadership Coach
- Planning for a Ministry Sabbatical: The Why, the What and the How
- The 6 Barriers to Discipleship – and How to Address Them
- The Importance of Asking Great Questions in Leadership – and How to Do It
- Cultivating a Culture of Discipleship Within a Local Church
- Eldership in Mission-oriented Churches (with Bob Hyatt)
- Teaching Pastors How To Teach Their Churches About Money
Questions? Use the contact form below.